Old 17-06-2006, 12:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Vivek.M

Default Vivek.M - Plant, seed, sapling wishlist. Stuff i have to offer.

Hi, Hello, Howdy,

This post contains my wishlist for all the stuff that i want from
people. I'll also post a inventory of all the stuff that i have to
offer from time to time, here.

I'll be glad to pay in advance for stuff that you might send me,
unfortunately i only use PayPal so you must have a PayPal account.

I don't mind keeping some cash as a deposit with people who send me
stuff on a regular basis (not that my wish-list is huge). Umm...don't
get grandiose notions of managing a huge hedge-fund in my name grin
Probably in the order of 500 Rupees which computes to 11 USD grin.
That's my monthly limit so if you have stuff on offer that exceeds 11
USD (inclusive of shipping, taxes and any other cost that you can think
off), then i'll have to buy it from you in bit's and pieces.

Feel free to suggest tasty stuff. I live in India so i have eaten
Papaya, Apple, Bannana, Orange, Grape, Musambi, Cashew, Almond,
Pistachio, Dates.

I want, in order of tasty-ness:

1. Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Huckleberry, Plum, Cocoa.
2. Fig, Peach, Cherry, Apricot, Pear, Filbert.
3. Pistachio, Pecan, Brazil Nut, Acorn, Walnut, Hazlenut, Macademia.

I offer: Cash mainly, up to 11 USD/month inclusive of shipping.
I also offer the following seeds:
1. dhanya(coriander), methi, tamarind, peas, mustard, channa, ragi,
wheat, chilli.
2. Any other seeds that you suggest, that i can find in Bangalore,
India.
3. Saplings that i can find - we have a huge park called Lalbagh (Red
Garden) which has a nursery. However, you will have to tell me how to
package the saplings to sustain a long sea voyage (at least 3 months).