Old 17-06-2006, 01:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Carolyn

Default How to get rid of geese

A coworker had this problem a few years ago at his cottage. He got some
kind of stuff to spread on the lawn that tastes like grape, and apparently
the geese detest the stuff. I will see if I can find out what it was. It
seemed to work.

"mm" wrote in message
The family of a friend has a tiny (2 1/2 small rooms) house on a river
that feeds the Chesapeake Bay. They've had this for 40 years but
starting last year, geese started hanging out there.

Now it is worse, with poop all over the grass and the steps.

Any way to get rid of geese?

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.