Old 18-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Warren

Default Another wheelbarrow question

Warren wrote:

It didn't have a brand name in the ad, but if I get into one of their
stores this week I'll see if I can find a manufacture's name on it,

and
maybe we can find you a retailer closer to you.

The brand name is Fort, a company apparently in Holland. (Hell of a
global economy when wheelbarrows built in Holland can be sold affordably
in the Pacific Northwest!)

The best I could find website-wise is this:
http://www.fort-uk.com/

There's not much there. The only other relevant links I could find were
various gardening sites from the UK. There is an e-mail address. Maybe
they can point you towards a retailer (or even a wholesaler who can
point you towards a retailer) on your side of the country.

The tire was pneumatic, but it could easily be replaced. It's pretty
lightweight, and to me it looked like it would collapse under a full
load, but it might be perfect for a small person who wouldn't try to
move a full load in the first place.

Good luck.

--
Warren H.