Old 17-06-2006, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
jtill

Default New to Roses

Dave G. wrote:
All,

I just moved into a house in near Death Valley and the owner has roses
planted and I'm wondering what I can do to help them and some general
care tips. The soil is sandy and I believe the zone qualifies as 10 or 11
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

One quick way to come up to speed is search this forum for "Watering
Roses", "Feeding Roses", "Spraying Roses" and so on. There are many old
posts that will fill you in quickly.
Then ask specific questions here if you need to.
Tune in frequently as the questions and answers fly fast and furious
at times.
Good luck!
Water often!

Joe T