Old 18-06-2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default Paghet (The Ratgirl)

Helen J. Foss wrote:
Haven't seen any posts from Paghet in ages and was wondering if anyone
knows what happened to her?

HEY HELEN!!!! How you doing girl?? Ain't see you in a coon's age!
I'm down to my last beloved jar of that special Helen J. Foss chow chow!
That stuff is EXCELLENT on any kind of cooked bean! Lots to tell
you, will see if Squire (John) will allow me to sit for a spell and
write to youse, he's home for the day and half, can't get much done
while he's home.......running around, feeding and watering him and
such.....g
((((huge HUG)))))
madgardener up on the hot and sultry ridge, back in steamy Fairy Holler,
overlooking a hazy English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset
zone 36