Old 18-06-2006, 12:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara

Default Memorial plant

Janet Baraclough wrote:
A friend has asked me to plant something in our garden, in memory of
her daughter who died recently. (Lovely idea). The garden is coastal,
sunny and windy with a mild winter climate. Can anyone recommend any
plants (not trees) suited to that situation, named Caroline?

Janet.

Hi Janet,

I hope you are ok. I'm so very sorry to hear about your friends
daughter :-(

I don't have any ideas about a suitable plant I'm afraid as my
knowledge is very limited. I planted a rose called Evelyn on the day
my nan died as that was her name. It's lovely to do something like
that and very comforting. I Hope you find what you are looking for.

Thinking of you
Gail