Old 18-03-2003, 05:32 AM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

Default When to start feeding?

In article m, ~ jan
writes:

Okay, there must be something seriously wrong with my computer. Seems like
this same post has run here about every other week since Jan 1st. It's
worded differently each time (wonder how the computer does that?) but
basically the same question. Anyone else noticing similar problems with
their computers? ;o) ~ jan

I see lots of questions about feeding fish. Why are you just pointing at me?

This happened to me in another newsgroup when I first started with my pond and
I had lots of questions or I asked the same question but in a different
way.Sometime's people will do that 'cause the answer wasn't given, or maybe not
enough info was given and the person still don't understand.

I am not going to get into a fight or anything; it was one of the worst
experiences in my life. Every person on that newsgroup like this one sent
hateful and discusting emails to me for over a week.

Like the old saying goes "Sometimes things are said in gest " regarding below:

Okay, there must be something seriously wrong with my computer. Seems like
this same post has run here about every other week since Jan 1st. It's
worded differently each time (wonder how the computer does that?) but
basically the same question. Anyone else noticing similar problems with
their computers? ;o) ~ jan

I don't want no problems I have enough of them, so I think lurking is in order.

Thanks for all the helpful information,

Sacha