Old 18-06-2006, 08:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö

Default Water Hyacinth (Part 2)

SInce your asking for such a specific time then the answer is 15
hours, 38 minutes and 11 seconds.......Can tell pomnding is an after
thought or you would have replaced the kit earlier than now, and you
certianly would not have left it in a place to get trashed. Your just
not cut out to be a ponder. I still think your related to Carol Gulley
and into telling lies just like she is, with 18 inch WH.........Are
you Carol Gulleys brother perhaps?

Bet you do not even know what PH stands for........and no its not
personal hygeine either. that only applies to Carol unless you are her
brother......

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:49:04 GMT, BB
wrote:

~ janj wrote in
:

Anyway, how long before the three I got start really sucking up the
nutrients that are currently feeding my algae?

Right away, though part of their anti-algae action is when they produce
more shading out the algae below. Btw, what is your pH? ~ jan

Ok, I probably should have been a little clearer. I meant, how long
before I really start to notice a difference in the algae. (I think I'm
seeing a difference today, but not sure.)

And I'm not sure what my pH is. My testing kits got sorta water logged
over the winter and I haven't yet replaced 'em. But it's on well water
and I flood it out occasionally (only about 10% each time) into the lawn.

I *do* know from the past that the well water is a bit on the hard side.
The pH is a little on the high side. Naturally, no chlorine or the like.

--Bryan