Old 18-06-2006, 04:49 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Asiatic Jasmine

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:42:22 GMT, "stuck" wrote:

I just planted some Asiatic Jasmine two weeks ago. It is not growing like I
expected it too. It is very slow... I would say it has only grown about 6
inches. I know this is going to sound stupid, but is there something I am
doing wrong?

-Bob
http://www.lakenights.com/

Six inches in two weeks isn't fast? Hmmm.

Not for this plant... ;-)

Needs more water probably, and try watering with liquid fertilizer.
Follow the instructions on the container.

Morning glory grows even faster, but it's an annual.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson