Old 18-06-2006, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Snails : Pests or Pal ?

"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
di7ip wrote:

They aren't pals. Find them, and smash them to bits, a large
forged steel hammer is just about adequate. The sort with
the rubber grips are ideal for when the slime really starts
flying about. Alternatively, hurl them hard and fast at a
brick wall, or similar. They will be extinguished immediately.
Good Luck. Looking for them after dark is good. Kill them
all, large and small alike.

My wife never listens to a word I say, or treats everything I
say with utter contempt, and laughs behind my back.

My children never listen to a word I say, or treat everything I
say with utter contempt, and laugh behind my back.

My boss never listens to a word I say, or treats everything I
say with utter contempt, and laughs behind my back.

My colleagues at work never listen to a word I say, or treat
everything I say with utter contempt, and laugh behind my back.

My mates down the pub never listen to a word I say, or treat
everything I say with utter contempt, and laugh behind my back.

My cat wakes itself from slumber and immediately leaves any room
that I happen to walk into.

My dog stops wagging his tail at the very sound of my approach.

But Hey - don't get mad get even !

Try smashing up some snails with a hammer !

michael adams