Old 18-06-2006, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feed the birds; not the RSPB

On 18 Jun 2006 21:14:34 +0200, Chris Bacon
wrote:

Malcolm wrote:
[snip]

Malcom, and others. You have ruined uk.environment.conservation.

Malcolm and his supporters indulge in fake conservation and it is
something that needs to be exposed. You will notice that I posted the
same message on uk.e.c but that Malcolm preferred to respond here.

I don't ask for any responses; I only seek to inform people of the
facts. But I shall respond if attacked with silly rhetoric.

You
have not, apparently, responded to requests there to desist. Please
will you therefore take your "arguments" back there, and don't give
"Amgus" his kicks here. Thank you.

Although I wouldn't call it "kicks", I am quite happy to address the
arguments on uk.e.c but the problem is "they" don't have any arguments
and can only attack me as the messenger.

I think this thread was entirely on topic as most people feed birds in
their gardens and, in my view, should continue to do so.

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk