Old 18-06-2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Kay Lancaster

Default Watering advice needed

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:00:31 -0700, Matthew Reed wrote:
I had the bright idea of putting some shrub bubblers through my garden for
water. Problem - my well can't put enough volume to run more then 4 of these
at a time. I use a well to water the garden, so I can't really use a drip
system that runs for hours at a time - I need to turn on the pump, water,
and turn the pump off. I thought of sprinklers, but for tomatoes and corn

Are you worried about the long cycle time, or by the lack of pressure?
Do you have a pressure tank in the system? Have you considered an automatic
timer?