Old 19-06-2006, 03:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
Erik Vastmasd

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:29:21 +1000, Linda H plucked a feather from
Fawkes, dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

Jonno wrote:

Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one heading
fur dis ass ter.

And of course I completely agree with you, Jonno. I had already started
to grow tired of playing with the kid anyway.

My apologies to the posters of aus.gardens - I initially didn't realise
it was being crossposted and then... well, I'm sorry that I stooped to
playing bat & ball with the liddle troll. I'll watch m'posts in future.

The lesson to be learned from all this is to always buy stainless
steel gardening tools so it won't matter if they're left out in the
rain and nobody need worry about having something cut off. :-)

--
Erik Vastmasd