Old 19-06-2006, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com

Default ****ing on compost

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
Chris Bacon writes:
| George.com wrote:
| A question for those who **** on their compost heap.
|
| Please don't be vulgar, George.com.

This is uk.rec.gardening. We call a spade a spade. You may prefer
to call it micturation, but ****ing is something that we all do every
day. And many of us **** on our compost heaps :-)

I sometimes collect it in a bucket if I'm having to get up several times
during the night, then make an early morning trip to the compost heap!

Alan

thanks (I think) for all the information. I have been collecting it in a 2
litres plastic milk bottle and emptying it neat into a plastic compost bin
when full. One thing I have noticed is a few dead worms near the top of the
bin. Either I have been drinking worm killer or maybe the high salt content
is killing them. Wonder if it'd work on snails.

rob