Old 19-06-2006, 07:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Matthew Reed

Default Plant identification help

The link should *now* work....too early in the morning to type...brain cells
not awake.

"Matthew Reed" nospam at zootal dot com nospam wrote in message
Oops..sorry about the broken link. I decided to clean up all of the junk
on my website, and didn't get around to regenerating this directory. The
link should not work. Here is a newer shot I took just yesterday.

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%...s/DSCF3357.jpg

I just realized that I have two similar plants. One with smooth edged
leaves, one with not-smooth edged leaves. Here is a shot of the latter:

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%...s/DSCF3445.jpg

And for those interested - my first tomatoe and first zuccinni :-)...well,
OK, it's exciting for us at least, this is the first garden we have had in
10 years or so.

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%...s/DSCF3443.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%...s/DSCF3426.jpg

"Matthew Reed" nospam at zootal dot com nospam wrote in message
Does anyone recognize this? It's not a pepper that I recongnize, and
doesn't look like an eggplant. It came out of a tray of what was supposed
to be peppers, tomatoes, and eggplants. I guess I could wait until it
bears fruit to see for sure, but I am rather curious. I have about a
dozen of these, and I'm wondering if it is a tai eggplant of some sort?

http://deadice.no-ip.info/stuff/2006...s/DSCF3358.jpg