Old 19-06-2006, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WRabbit

Default RHS Colour charts

Charlie Pridham wrote:

It is the very same picture we use on our selling labels, the last
letter indicated we should at our expense remove the "yellow rose"
(which is now 20' plus) and replace same with a "white rose" i.e.
physically go 150 miles and do the planting! Still as you say such
people are a tiny minority, indeed this is the only customer we have
had like it and since La Perle is about the whitest rose I do there
is little I can do to placate them.

There isn't any possibility that a yellow rose got mislabeled? If it didn't
then it looks pretty white to me!

--
NK
Follow spamtrap instructions to reply