Old 19-06-2006, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gardenlen

Default Soapy water on garden

g'day kk,

not suer what you would have over there, but at a guess i would say
there would be a manufacturer of an earth friendly detergent.

if you use the detergent sparingly (often too much is used when less
would do, and spread itaround don't use it onthe same spot all the
time then i can't see you getting any problems we never have. we found
that you could wash clothes with about 1/3 the powder that is
recommended by the makers, that's a for example. we use the homemade
one now.

use your urine around your veges and food trees.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--