Old 19-06-2006, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher

Default Rosa Rugosa cutting

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

Any time of year is fine for the truck driving method.

:-)

Whilst you are here have you noticed the dense planting of Araucaria on
the same bit of road near the Armley gyratory.

No ...

But I rarely go down there these days and if I do I'm usually driving the
car with all senses on the task in hand. It's not the most relaxing of
roads!

Today I was on the back of the scooter and saw the shrubs on the way to
Elland Road (no, not for that); on the way back I could see nothing because
we were going between other vehicles and my eyes were mostly shut, I was
praying ...

Brilliant and even the local plebs haven't worked out how to nick them:-)

Wouldn't it be nice if they tried!

I'll have a look out next time.

Mary