Old 20-06-2006, 02:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Köi-Lö

Default Neighbor planted a palm on my property

That would be way to easy and wrong in HOB's eyes..........duh!

On 20 Jun 2006 05:10:37 -0700, "Myrl Jeffcoat"
wrote:

I hope you had the surveyor to stake the boundaries as well. This may
help in any discussions you have with the neighbor.

Before speaking with the neighbor, I'd tie a line between the stakes,
so the conversation with the them, would illustrate the surveyor's
findings, while trying to calmly come to a resolution...It may be
easier than you think.

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com