Old 20-06-2006, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default allotment almost in my grasp :)

"Gardening_Convert" wrote
I have heard from a family friend that their are 2 allotment spaces
that I might be able to have (have been on the list since last
October) one of them is next to her's and she has said I could share
her shed Also if I could get that one I would have help and support
on tap

Fingers crossed
I'm actually getting very excited about it and if it happens soon I'll
have a chance of getting some crops in this year
Although apparently the plot needs a bit of clearing/digging

Good news. Best of luck with it, and I hope you get the plot you'd
prefer. Shall look forward to hearing all about your exploits and
successes, even if it turns out to be mainly success with conquering
weeds to begin with.

--
Sue