Old 20-06-2006, 07:12 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Jonno

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Market Theory wrote:
Fran wrote:

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Linda H wrote:

FED-UP wrote:

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

It's called cliterodectomy. Infibulation is also another widespread
practice.

So called "female circumcision" is mostly practised by women, not men.

cheers,
--mt.

Er Try not to crosspost anymore people This is on a gardening posting site.
We would prefer not to talk about these poor women.
Its a subject which while needing to be outlawed has no place in modern
society and is seen as barbaric by most.
Meanwhile we would rather be blisfully unaware in our place on the net.