Old 20-06-2006, 09:21 PM posted to alt.true-crime,alt.drugs.hard,alt.drugs.meth,alt.home.lawn.garden
Darryl

Default TN: 30 year sentence for selling Iodine to make meth

grunjdik wrote:
Shit... if all you god damned druggie losers would stop self-medicating none
of this would be happening. It's all you idiots that have brought this down
on us.
No demand, no supply. Stupid ****ers.

Well, now that we know that all we have to do is change human nature,
the drug problem will be solved in a jiffy!

Yeah, and if gravity worked the other way, helium balloons would be
free.

If an 80-year-old lady pulls out a cellphone in an airport, & the
security guards mistake it for a bomb & fill her with lead in front of
her grandchildren, I have news for you....it isn't the fault of the
terrorists. At some point, there has to be SOME level of over-reaction
that can be safely laid at the feet of the people in charge. The ends
may justify the means, but they do NOT justify mistakes, incompetence,
or election-year feel-good gestures.