Old 21-06-2006, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R

Default Spring Hill experience?

enigma wrote:
Rick & LeeAnn wrote in
:

Hi,
Has anyone here had any experience with Spring Hill? I
remember years ago, people being ripped off by Michigan
Bulb. Looking through the SH catalog, the prices seem to be
*really* low, and the saying "If something seems to be too
good to be true, it usually is." keeps running through my
mind! I would appreciate any info, pro or con that anyone
can give. Thanks!

they are the same company as Michigan Bulb. stay far away!

lee

I have to agree with Lee. Most of the stuff they sell is very low
quality and their "lifetime replacement" is a big lie.

The same company that owns Michigan Bulb and Spring Hill also own
Gurney's, Henry Field's, Breck's, Garden's Alive and a couple of others
that I can't think of at this moment. AVOID THEM ALL!
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL