Old 21-06-2006, 02:41 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Brill reel mower best?

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Bent grass is a kind of grass. It's usually the only grass [1] that's cut
with a reel mower. Using a reel mower on any of the more coarse grasses
will usually result in a cut you may not be happy with, as well as be much
harder on the knives, requiring sharpening more often. I suppose I should
have posed the question, "Why do you want a reel mower?".

I see....didn't know that. Thanks!

My current gas powered mower is on its last legs. and
I "think" my lawn is actually small enough it could be
done with human power anyway

Plus I want something easy enough to haul in a car to
cemetery to mow around some graves