Old 21-06-2006, 04:50 PM posted to alt.permaculture

Default Rotten Wood. What's the best option?

I recently built several garden paths, and used firewood as the border.
The firewood held in my woodchips, and made the path very easy to
make. I'm just waiting for the bugs and such to start eating the wood.
When they do, I'll just put down more wood, and maybe even "seed" the
logs with mushroom spawn. Then I'll have lots of mushrooms next year.

Cheers,
James
gardenlen wrote:
g'day twospirit,

can't see why not it is going to conntinue to break down and shouldn't
hamper you growing efforts. and using it as borders is a good idea as
well.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len