Old 21-06-2006, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default allotment almost in my grasp :)

Gardening_Convert wrote:
I have heard from a family friend that their are 2 allotment spaces
that I might be able to have (have been on the list since last October)
one of them is next to her's and she has said I could share her shed
Also if I could get that one I would have help and support on tap

Fingers crossed
I'm actually getting very excited about it and if it happens soon I'll
have a chance of getting some crops in this year
Although apparently the plot needs a bit of clearing/digging

Not quite as close as I thought. Apparently I'm next on the list BUT

Some people have gone to that big allotment in the sky but they need to
wait until the families have decided what to do with the plots ( they
have paid up until Sep).
Also some people will need to give up soon due to ill health.
So still waiting but next in line

It's just a shame that you can only get a plot by dead man shoes or
someone being ill
would rather I got one through nicer circumstances !