Old 21-06-2006, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rick & LeeAnn

Default Spring Hill experience?

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:11:58 -0400, Bill R
wrote:

enigma wrote:
Rick & LeeAnn wrote in
:

Hi,
Has anyone here had any experience with Spring Hill? I
remember years ago, people being ripped off by Michigan
Bulb. Looking through the SH catalog, the prices seem to be
*really* low, and the saying "If something seems to be too
good to be true, it usually is." keeps running through my
mind! I would appreciate any info, pro or con that anyone
can give. Thanks!

they are the same company as Michigan Bulb. stay far away!

lee

I have to agree with Lee. Most of the stuff they sell is very low
quality and their "lifetime replacement" is a big lie.

The same company that owns Michigan Bulb and Spring Hill also own
Gurney's, Henry Field's, Breck's, Garden's Alive and a couple of others
that I can't think of at this moment. AVOID THEM ALL!

Bill,
Thanks for the verification. I thought I remembered SH and Michigan as
being the same, but didn't know about Henry Fields, Gurney's and
Brecks. Thanks for the heads up. What do you, or anyone else in the
group know about Kelly Nurseries? I received an envelope of
"incredible" deals from SH and a catalog from Kelly's the same day.
Thanks again,
Lee Ann