Old 22-06-2006, 01:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
enigma

Default cocoa shells

wrote in
:

you gotta have dogs willing to eat a whole lot of it. none
of my 6 dogs ever showed any interest in eating any.

acually, it doesn't take much, especially with a small dog. i
guess some dogs really go for chocolate, but none of mine ever
have either.
another thing to watch out for with dogs is grapes & raisins.
they cause kidney failure. my BIL lost a dog to raisins last
fall. the 4 year old dropped her box (snack size) of raisins
as they were going out. when they got home, the dog was near
dead. the vet couldn't save it. it was a Rottie cross, so not
a small dog.
lee
--
war is peace