Old 22-06-2006, 01:21 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens
Adam Funk

Default I've been pruning my shrub, IYKWIM.

There's a basket in the office kitchen where people put excess produce
to share. This morning I mailed to everyone

-- Please help yourselves to the pile of fresh rosemary in the
-- kitchen. (I pruned my shrub last night.)

and got back

-- we don't want to know what you get up to in your personal time
-- Adam ;-)

so I replied

-- It's interesting how some people's minds work. (At least I
-- changed "bush" to "shrub" before I sent it.)

--
Vielen Dank