Old 22-06-2006, 04:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
readandpostrosie

Default Spring Hill experience?

what about BURPEE'S?

--

"Bill R" wrote in message
readandpostrosie wrote:

The same company that owns Michigan Bulb and Spring Hill also own
Gurney's, Henry Field's, Breck's, Garden's Alive and a couple of others
that I can't think of at this moment. AVOID THEM ALL!
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

so who DO you use for mail order?

I have done business with the following vendors and have been very happy
with their plants, seeds, bulbs and service: Park's, Thompson & Morgan
(for seeds), Wayside Gardens, White Flower Farm, John Scheepers, and Van
Engelen (the last two are especially good places to buy bulbs).
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL