Old 22-06-2006, 05:43 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens
Adam Funk

Default I've been pruning my shrub, IYKWIM.

On 2006-06-22, Mordechai Housman wrote:

Forgive me for ignoring the (very prevalent and true) point that you
make in your post. I'd like to ask something else: How do I plant
rosemary? Do I buy seeds somewhere? Or maybe buy a little potted plant?

I planted a lot of rosemary seeds over a few seasons and got nothing.
Then I read somewhere that trying to do this is generally a waste of
time.

So I bought a small potted plant and grew it into a big plant in the
ground. Once it gets going, you'll never run short of rosemary
(unless you're feeding a small, well-seasoned army).

--
Vielen Dank