Old 22-06-2006, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default Pruning a Kousa

In article uuAmg.5460$x6.1711@trndny05,
"The Gallaghers" wrote:

Our kousa dogwood has become rather floppy topped - it is reaching for more
sun. Transplanting is not an option. What about pruning back some branches?

We live in SW Pennsylvania. Best time of year to do this?

Dogwoods do not like to be pruned as I recall. I take out dead wood
only.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade