Old 22-06-2006, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default Weight of concrete block

In article ,
"shazzbat" writes:

| You're going all over the place with this one, plus you are using an
| American site, whose pounds, feet and everything else are different to
| ours.
|
| "whose pounds, feet and everything else are different to ours."
|
| Are you sure about that?

I am. However, I also know by how much they differ - and the answer is,
for practical purposes, not at all. For very high-precision science,
they would, but NOBODY outside the USA uses anything other than the
international metric system for that any longer.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.