Old 22-06-2006, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat

Default Weight of concrete block

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"shazzbat" writes:

| You're going all over the place with this one, plus you are using an
| American site, whose pounds, feet and everything else are different
| ours.
|
| "whose pounds, feet and everything else are different to ours."
|
| Are you sure about that?

I am. However, I also know by how much they differ - and the answer is,
for practical purposes, not at all. For very high-precision science,
they would, but NOBODY outside the USA uses anything other than the
international metric system for that any longer.

So for high precision science, what's the difference between an American
pound and a British pound?

Steve