Old 23-06-2006, 01:12 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~

Default Catfish crash

Hey jack take the info or leave it it matters not to me if your fish
croak or live. Its your fish not mine. If ya wanna throw yur dog into
the fight bring it on there is room for all, if yu want info get what
the hellyou want and get the hellout od doge and don;t worry what
posts were ade or what is said toothers that doe snot pertain to you.
If I sent yu a bill for what I know it would be a different story, and
odds are its the best and most accurate info on what your porblem is
thatyour gonna find her on this group or any other on usenet for thaty
matter. So bite me if ya don;t like it, don't use it. Its your fish
dude.....and perhaps yu were asleep when your momma probbaly told you
not to interfere in others business, as that "other" posts pertains
to.......

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:44:07 -0600, Jack Schmidling
wrote:

~Roy~ wrote:

I thank you for your thoughtful response but if you are the same roy who
made that foul fingered, inane and irrelevant response above, I have
little inclination to respond to your questions with anything other
than... What sort of nut are you?

js