Old 23-06-2006, 01:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.rural

Default Best insecticide for adult mosquitos????

Mike Robinson wrote:
I am not sure where you live, but most of the good stuff isnt available to
consumers for good reason. Contact your county's health dept and see if they
will spray them for free. It is a public health risk.

I'm beginning to get that impression. You would think there's SOMETHING
I could just spray some bushes with that would kill them. I'm not
talking about large-scale eradication, just spraying a row of bushes
and under the deck. I know about county agents, but I seriously doubt
that I could pursuade one to come 30 miles out of town just to spray
under somebody's porch.

Thanks anyway, though,
Ron