Old 22-06-2006, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Weight of concrete block

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
michael adams wrote:
"Phil L" wrote in message

8 cubic feet is...and a two foot by two
foot flag, 2 inches thick is exactly 43Kg, I lift them all day,
every day.

Brawn plus brains then. I am impressed!

I doubt you have ever been impressed in your life.

What with the strong arms from lifting all these flags, and the
highly tuned cardio-vascular system from doing all these laps
of honour, you must truly be at the peak of condition.

I don't need laps of honour, you were going all around the houses working
out cubic feet and finding out masses, volumes and all the other crap when
all you needed to do was ask the people who make them:

http://www.marshalls.co.uk/select/pd...ard_paving.pdf

Still, it's always better to use a hundred words where only half a dozen

are
needed eh?

Until Janet posted it was fairly evident, that along with Nick I'd
mistaken 2" to mean 2ft.

As I acknowledged.

If you can point me to the website of a manufacturer of 2ft deep paving
slabs which I could have used instead, then I'd be most grateful. (44)

michael adams (46)