Old 23-06-2006, 05:55 AM posted to alt.true-crime,alt.drugs.hard,alt.drugs.meth,alt.home.lawn.garden
goodbye

Default TN: 30 year sentence for selling Iodine to make meth

Y'know... mistakes, incompetence, and feel-good gestures describe every

drug
abuser I have known. So, if I have to pick between law enforcement and
druggie losers, I pick law enforcement. If you can't do the time, don't

do
the crime.

What about the druggie losers that just happen to be in law enforcement? ,
when I first tried weed and LSD in the 70s
I bought from a druggie loser cop, that had confiscated it from someone
else.

Bet he's never done any time for his crimes.