Old 23-06-2006, 04:36 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~

Default New pond

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:35:39 -0500, "Koi-Lo" the dumbass wrote:

*Note: There is only one asshole named "Koi-Lo on the pond and aquaria groups.

This one and only koi lo puked up the following nonsense.

"AlecTPR" wrote in message

I've had a new pond that I've put in about 2 weeks now and it's about
time to put some fishes in it.
It's a 1000 litre item, 2 1/2 foot deep with a decent enough pump and
filter (and uv bit).
I'm probably going to just put goldfish in it, something hardy, but
I've had various suggestions.

It's too small for koi. Stick with goldfish. Rosy reds are also nice in a
pond. They're also very cheap.

There never was no mentio nof koi being added asshole........get a
****ing clue carol gully why be an asshole allyur 65 years of life.
There s time to gert right, but yur gonna have to hurry.

Should I go out and buy a job lot of 10 - 12 all in one go.
or buy 5 - 6 wait a couple of weeks then add another 6.

Add a few at a time. Keep in mind they do breed so you will have more in
the future. :-) Also, goldfish do get large with good care and clean water.
They can reach almost 12" long.

What do you do take this individual tobe as stupid as you and your
socks. You sure are a ****ing bossey bitch ain't ya I bet your a real
class act in person.......

Guessing fors and against for each.
For buying a job lot, they might not fight as much, but if one has an
infection, they'll all get it.
thanks in advance

That's always a chance we take buying new fish. I quarantine everything I
bring in for 14 to 21 days. One diseased fish can wipe out a whole
collection.