Old 23-06-2006, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vivek.M

Default New urgler : Vivek.M - from Bangalore, India.

Hello, My name is Vivek.M; that's pronounced Vee Wake. I live in
Bangalore, India; with: one Dad, one Mum, one younger blister and a
furry brown dog called Putty.

I am a student doing my EEE; My hobbies are playing chess, monkeying
with the computer and fiddling with electronic gizmos, IRC'ing more
than is good for my health, playing computer games ( Starcraft and
Total Annihilation ) and reading ( Sci-Fi: Robert Heinlein, Orson
Scott Card, Kurt Vonnegut, Asimov, Clark; Murder-Mystery: Agatha
Christie and John Le Carre; Action-Adventu Alistair McLean, Desmond
Bagley, Rafael Sabatini; Oh! and heaps of other stuff. ). I'm also
trying to pick up a wee bit of Metal-working. Err..it does look like a
long list, but I'm no expert at any of it!!

I've just started gardening and the only stuff I've ever grown are a
pair of watermelons though I've helped my father..well not really
*grin* He grows all boring stuff!!

The news-groups have been good fun so far; I shall do my best not to
get in-to too much trouble.. Well, I promise not to SPAM under any
circumstance and will strain every nerve not to flame..But, you musn't
preach; your moral values are your own. I'll follow the stuff in the
charter and hold true to it's spirit.

I'd better clarify the above: There was this issue with someone's
computer and it got discussed with advice on how to fix the issue and
stuff; not really off-topic but not exactly on the ball either.

Now it's very likely that I would have told her how to fix it and what
software to use and how to pirate the darn thing. See what I mean?
I'm not breaking any laws but ..

Software piracy, religion..I don't believe in God, Good and Bad, Right
and Wrong; I'm absolutely a-moral and have resolved these things to my
satisfaction. If you flame me I won't be able to respond because that
would be even more off-topic; I shall assume you are a ass and leave
it at that. If you really wish to Err..discuss my wayward ways *grin*;
well, post in alt.philosophy and mail me; we'll fight each other till
our fingers fall off!! .

Anyway! Phew! Introductions are tedious! Gasp!!
My email vivekm..@cybersp.... allows only in-coming. If I need to mail
you in return I'll use Yahoo, so don't start in surprise.

That's about it I guess. Oh and I tend to lurk a lot..classes, exams,
home-work, other hobbies, my pathetic gardening knowledge *grin* so
feel free to mail me on Yahoo..If you want help on computers or a few
web pages done or some Perl programming..chess games..etc etc..

We don't have much of a garden right now though Dad had great stuff
growing ( hollyhocks, tons of asters, coxcomb, gladiola, sunflower and
heaps of veggies ). Right now we have some Banana, 1 small mango tree.
We have about 4000 sq feet of garden and another 3000 sq feet of roof.
I'll be going to buy some seeds tomorrow; hopefully I shall get some
nice stuff.