Old 24-06-2006, 03:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
D.Reid

Default Big healthy looking tomato plants but no fruit!

"Licorice Tattoo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I know this has been posted about before but I am looking for some more
opinions on the subject. I've got two Big Boy tomato plants that I
bought when they were about an inch tall and I planted them in big
pots. They have grown into big sturdy plants, but I have no tomatoes,
not even a small one yet. The flowers turn brown and fall off. Can
someone give me some ideas?? I was looking forward to homegrown
tomatoes this summer. I live in St. Louis, MO, and its been nice and
sunny and warm, and I know they've gotten enough water. I also am
pretty sure I am not overwatering because I had to adjust my watering
since the soil was drying out.

Thanks!

Blossum Drop. It's a common malady. I know there is a liquid that can be
sprayed on your plants but I forgot what it is at the moment. It's a
nutrient deficancy. I'l research and let you know what I find. In the
meantime see your local garden center. They will likely know what it is.
Dave...Down in Florida