Old 24-06-2006, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Galpin

Default A bit behind this year.

The message

In article ,
Janet Galpin writes:

| I'm also eating outdoor potatoes (Lady Christl which have done really
| well) and various lettuces. I have a glut of mangetout, good broad
| beans, rather sparse peas, excellent calabrese with the biggest heads
| I've ever had, some spinach beet, Hispi cabbage and from the poytunnel
| carrots and one or two small cucumbers.

Please don't taunt me :-( I have cropped spinach and rocket, and broad
beans and peas should follow shortly, but my chillis and annuals are
1" high!

| I haven't attempted outdoor germination of much at all except for leeks
| and carrots for some time now because of mouse (or vole?) damage.

Mine didn't sodding germinate INDOORS!

When you say indoors I think you mean in the greenhouse. I germinated
mine in the HOUSE. They had prime cosy positioning. Never mind people,
just keep seeds warm.
I'm lucky that now I only have myself to worry about, I can develop some
very antisocial habits!

Janet G