Old 24-06-2006, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ron Clark

Default One of those days..... or nights

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:49:43 +0100, "Dave P"
wrote this (or the missive included this):

I walked the dog early doors and when I got home decided to see how the veg
was doing.

To my horror it'd gone. Every last thing I planted. Big hoof prints all over
the place and a tell tale spread of pooh. Only thing I can't work out it is
where the bl**dy cow came from. We're miles from a field with cows and back
onto the forest. It's a mystery. I hadn't even cropped anything yet as we've
had such a cold start up here on the west of Scotland.

Gutted though to lose it all.

Any deer around?

--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³