Old 25-06-2006, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vivek.M

Default Planting flowers in July? With dark clouds in the sky?

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 20:18:24 +0100, "shazzbat" wrote:
In message .com,
Vivek.M writes
10 PM and it's sunny and sets at 4 in winter

He must be living in the south.

Yup. Just outside Bournemouth :-))

Steve

bursts in to laughter I'm in Bangalore, India. I'm sorry, but this
particular post was accidental. I was using groups.google.com;
rec.gardening and uk.rec.gardening are next to each other..so i
bumbled and posted here when this post should have gone to rec.garden.

I've introduced myself to the group in "New urgler : Vivek.M - from
Bangalore, India." so you might want to check that out . I'll behave
myself and mostly lurk so i hope it's okay with you guys and gals.