Old 25-06-2006, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
KK

Default homeopathic remedies for plant diseases

I've not tried homeopathy for plant diseases, but I did try it for feeding.
I fed some plants with a very, very dilute solution of fertiliser (one ml.
fertlizer to 1000 gallons of water). I saved a lot of money but the plants
died. I suspect the mixture had not been diluted enough.

Good luck

KK

wrote in message
oups.com...
I wondered if any members of the group had any knowledge or experience
of this. What I mean by a homeopathic effect here is one where the
active ingredient is present in such a small dilution as to rule out
any biochemical explanation. If, as claimed, these remedies work
with people and animals, one might expect they should work with
plants.