Old 25-06-2006, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default homeopathic remedies for plant diseases

KK wrote:
I've not tried homeopathy for plant diseases, but I did try it for feeding.
I fed some plants with a very, very dilute solution of fertiliser (one ml.
fertlizer to 1000 gallons of water). I saved a lot of money but the plants
died. I suspect the mixture had not been diluted enough.

Good luck

I heartily recommend the low-cost environmentally-friendly high-potency
homoeopathic weedkiller. If you apply it properly, it does no harm at
all to wildlife or to your treasured plants, and you can get it
straight from the tap.

--
Mike.