Old 25-06-2006, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vivek.M

Default homeopathic remedies for plant diseases

I haven't tried out homeopathy and assume it's bunkum, however working
on the premise that everything can be found on google:
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/24194/
I think vodka is the active ingredient here ( and i can't supress a
huge grin ); I also think if you follow his advice you'll come to a
poor end. The fungus will spread to all your crop! This guy assumes
alcohol will kill it all.

There are lots of other articles on google, but i'll try to give you a
saner one that may not do too much harm ( one i read in a paper in
India ): http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3977351.stm
I found that quite funny until Dad pointed out that the sugar might
attract ants on to the leaves and clear out worm larvae, or it is the
Phosphoric acid in the Coke..or perhaps it's the sugar boost.

I'd like to try this and see for myself, with my flowers.