Old 25-06-2006, 06:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
OG

Default Help identifiying strawberry plant

Hi AlL

I germinated some strawberries from seeds(Alpine strawberries) and have
put them
in various containers: hanging basket, buckets and a strawberry pot.
See below
a href=http://theimagehosting.com
img src="http://images6.theimagehosting.com/P1.d71.jpg" alt="Image
Hosted by The Image Hosting" width="600" height="600" //a

However I have a "rogue" plant which is not quite like the others.
I want help identifying whether it is another type of strawberry or a
different plant entirely.
It has the same 3 leaf type formation but these leaves are much smaller
in size and
also the plant is preading a lot more than the rest.
Pix2
a href=http://theimagehosting.com
img src="http://images6.theimagehosting.com/P3.f0e.jpg" alt="Image
Hosted by The Image Hosting" width="600" height="600"//a

Thanks
OG