Old 25-06-2006, 04:11 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Possible burned out pump? New pump suggestions...

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
Our waterfall pump stopped working today At first we thought that the
cicuit breaker just tripped, althought,that is not a usual occurance. We
pushed the buttons on the gfc and check the breakers in the breaker box
but it didn't turn back on. .........

We had a similar thing happen last summer. When we took the bottom off the
pump we found water had managed to get past the seal. We dried it out,
greased and reset the seal and the pump is back in business (Big Versa).
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.