Old 26-06-2006, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine

Default Surprise, a la Dear Old Dad! G

Oh yeah here is a picture of when it was small.
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...iew=thumbs&ck=

I'll get an up to date picture of the new fruit if you like.
Elaine in Ga
"Mary Beth" wrote in message

" Okay, I think my father has had his annual joke on me, and this time
it's a
doozy!

Another question about this new surprise I have growing, would anyone
recommend that I use anything to hold my new 'fruits' up off the ground,
to keep from rotting? Like old pantyhose? I know I used this for
watermelon in the past, on a fence line. And for many other squash related
fruits.

Thanks again,
MaryBeth still shakin her head

PS I'm wondering how soon I could over fertilize his lawn for him during
the night.....oh, wait, nevermind this is the Dad that 'fertilizes' every
single lawn to green mush as soon as it starts to look nice....hmmmm.

Any other good ideas for planting something obnoxious, but not too big in
his yard? Don't wanna do any damage, but just make it a minor 'pesky'
problem. rubby hands together

MB